When: Thursday, November 12, 2015, 6:00 – 8:30 pm
Where: Sheppard Mullin
379 Lytton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
The panelists will discuss common legal, intellectual property and regulatory issues faced by biopharmaceutical startups and good practices for handling such issues. Topics will include:
– How can I protect my technology and business?
– What are the general considerations for patent filing?
– How do I work with angel and venture investors?
– How do I align my research and development with regulatory requirements?
– What does big pharma look for when investing in or acquiring startups?
The panel discussion will be practical and interactive, led by both law firm attorneys and biotechnology executives.
Lorna Tanner, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Stephanie Zeppa, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Alex Nie, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
Anjali Pandey, SVP, Portola Pharmaceutical
This event is complimentary for all attendees (including EPPIC Members and Non-members, Charter Members and Sponsors).