EPPIC Charter Members (CMs) are successful, high profile executives, entrepreneurs, corporate intrapreneurs and thought leaders, who have reached a stage in their professional life when they are ready, willing and able to contribute to fellow members.
- EPPIC CMs are dedicated to the mission of EPPIC engaging and giving back to the community.
- They believe in the broad goals of the healthcare mission that includes but transcends shareholder capitalism and have a strong desire to help other professionals in the healthcare ecosystem.
- Charter Membership is by invitation only.
Charter Member Benefits
Charter members enjoy multiple benefits including :
- Networking with each other.
- Possible opportunities to participate in start-ups in many ways.
- Participate in events as speakers and/or panel members.
- Serve as mentors to budding entrepreneurs.
- Network with other successful professionals in the Bay Area.
- Recruit talented members, interns and volunteers.
- Participate in the leadership and management of EPPIC.
- Invitation to attend exclusive EPPIC Charter membership events.
- Complementary attendance to select events hosted by EPPIC.
If you are interested in being a Charter Member, please click here.